Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Indian investment in Africa

African leaders urge Indians to act on pledges:

Following the end of the India Africa summit, BBC published an article, entitled India and Africa Investment Deal ...

"Africa should no longer be seen as a mere market for raw materials, they said, and if countries such as India acted on their pledges, the region could see greater economic growth.

And many of the delegates said they wanted to see more investment from some of India's leading private companies, such as global players Tata and Mittal."

2 comments:

unknown said...

Sometimes I get shy writing when I know intelligent people are reading (e.g., you!)

But I inserted a translation (doesn't sound quite as right, but I'm practicing).

Keep writing, I visit this beautiful blog almost everyday =)

unknown said...

Love!
Jean Louise