Sunday, June 1, 2008

And so the journey begins

I’m currently sitting next to a window in the London Heathrow airport (after flying first from LA to Detroit). The weather is overcast which makes it difficult to guess what time of day it is. I have about 3 hours before my flight to Mumbai leaves so I’m passing time watching planes take off. Kind of surprised at my lack of emotion. Not nervous or excited. Not really anything except tiered. Just running on autopilot at this point.

It’s still difficult for me to believe that I will be spending the next two months living in Babrala, India working with Tata. I really have no idea what to expect but I guess traveling without expectations makes the initial adjustment much easier.

I do know that I will be spending the night in Mumbai and have an all day orientation on June 2nd. On the 3rd I fly to Delhi and than somehow get to Babrala (not sure how that’s happening as of yet). For the rest I guess I just have to wait and see.

Will keep everyone posted. Love from London.

2 comments:

bernardina wilcox said...

Hello Baby,
Enjoy the dance.
I am so happy you are dancing!!!
Love you,
mom

Anonymous said...

And so the journey begins...Miekes I am very proud of you and love you with all my heart...and so the growth never ends. Daddio